Friday, March 30, 2007

spring cleaning

I do not have songs included with this blog anymore. Various reasons for doing this -- sometimes it was a hassle to upload the song to a server and I didn't think I was changing it often enough, not having a song will allow this blog to download (is that the right computer language?) more quickly, and people may not listen to it anyways or get any benefit from it. I can't imagine I'm disappointing too many people with this decision.

I've been introduced to blogs of three friends of mine that you may find of interest. Len is a cycling fan, blogs on the sport, and posts Katie's e-mails on her quest to do an Ironman. Matt is a law student (graduating soon, like myself) who offers right political thoughts. Mark is a priest and my former cross country coach and blogs about his work in Iraq.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, April 13, 2007, Blogger Granny's 30 said...

b,
thanks for the link...
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home