Monday, March 12, 2007

new blogger

I've been switched over to the new blogger for a few weeks now. So far I'm not very impressed. I had to create a new account with my hotmail e-mail address. It is so far impossible to leave comments on blogger with this new account. The other day I tried to post a Champions League goal from YouTube (I've done anything with YouTube or soccer, so you know it had to be special) but that didn't work because Blogger told YouTube that it didn't recognize my blog or account when I tried to post it.

It is only two things, but the ability to post comments and YouTube videos are fundamental aspects of the blogging experience. Maybe they will improve after I sign up for a gmail account, which will likely occur next week.

One positive aspect of the new blogger is that general posts are published more quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home